Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I managed to score a V nickel in a woods. It was only a couple inches down as like many coin finds that I make in the woods. Attachments March19.1.webp 122.2 KB · Views: 232 March19.2.webp 111.2 KB · Views: 238 March19.3.webp 99.7 KB · Views: 224
I managed to score a V nickel in a woods. It was only a couple inches down as like many coin finds that I make in the woods.
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 #2 WTG on the "V". I always like finding them.
camperlee Hero Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 659 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location belding, Michigan Detector(s) used whites XLT Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett ACE 250 Mar 20, 2009 #3 WTG and off to a good start.
1 123jerry Sr. Member Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 385 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 20, 2009 #4 good job way to start out keep going
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 #5 nice finds! I haven't found one of those bullets yet. good diggins
D DanMI Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 391 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Mar 20, 2009 #6 Not a bad days haul. I'll take "V's" any day!! HH Dan
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 #7 Nice, Giant! Gotta like them woods. HH
coltdavis Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 420 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 #8 nice find! V nickels are awesome coins! keep it up
BigZee Full Member Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 154 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used DFX, AT Max Mar 20, 2009 #9 Good job!
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 20, 2009 #10 Congrats on the V! Nice hunting. Good luck, HH.
Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2009 Thread Owner #11 Thanks for all the great replies everyone
crazyjarhead Gold Member Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 10,318 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego County Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 23, 2009 #12 Nice hunt. I just found one of those new rival shot shell bottoms yesterday.