March 1st at the beach

rc2125

Feb 15, 2010
Indiana/Michigan border
Detector(s) used
~ XP Deus II & Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a detector, the other half and the dogs up to the beach this afternoon to go for a stroll and swing a little. Weird, being march first and all. Had the whole place to ourselves, imagine that, walked a few miles, the dogs had a blast. Found a few coins, some lead chunks, a big alloy blob and if anyone is interested, I can direct you to an endless source of pull rings, just let me know :wink:

IMG_20120301_200020.jpg

You were out with the family and got to dig some holes. I'd call that a good day. :icon_thumleft:

bluehunter1973 said:
at least you got some pull tabs cleared for the rest of us. :laughing7:

I figured it would save some time later this year, scooping them in semi-dry sand, rather than digging for them in the water...... they sound so much like gold rings with the water machine, hate em!

I hate em too! BUT, I think I'll be heading to da beaches next week....taking a few days off to have fun! Let me know if you're available to do a lil huntin'.

Off this sat/sun/mon, and everyday until noon or so..... Probably going to play in lake michigan tomorrow, not sure where yet, expeditionary adventure of sorts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back