T Witko
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2010
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 727
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Primary Interest:
- Other
March "On" part 2
I did make it out again today, only I started spotting stuff the moment I got there. The weird thing was that this was the same area where I didn't find anything yesterday.
I did make it out again today, only I started spotting stuff the moment I got there. The weird thing was that this was the same area where I didn't find anything yesterday.
Attachments
-
6a.webp198.9 KB · Views: 452 -
6 6 (710x800).webp75.9 KB · Views: 637 -
6f.webp94.5 KB · Views: 564 -
6e.webp182.1 KB · Views: 455 -
6 5 (710x800).webp65.5 KB · Views: 417 -
6d.webp187.2 KB · Views: 409 -
6 4 (710x800).webp58.5 KB · Views: 408 -
6c.webp221.8 KB · Views: 396 -
6 3 (710x800).webp77.3 KB · Views: 399 -
6b (2).webp213.6 KB · Views: 408 -
6 2 (710x800).webp88.6 KB · Views: 416
Upvote
0









