What's new

March totals. Let the pain end.

JD-GA

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
467
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
55 boxes = 1 wlh, 2 90% kens, 9 40%
11 bags = 2 40%

Tried multiple different box types and bag types. It was very painful this month unless you like nifcs and proofs. Goodluck in april all.
 
Upvote 0
February was really bad here.

March was also but I did have two very good boxes last week. If it weren't for that, I would have only found around 5 coins from 32 boxes searched.

Yes, here is to a better April.
 
JD-GA said:
55 boxes = 1 wlh, 2 90% kens, 9 40%
11 bags = 2 40%

Tried multiple different box types and bag types. It was very painful this month unless you like nifcs and proofs. Goodluck in april all.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: For surviving all those skunks. You deserve a dream box.
HH
Rich
 
It's Spring ahhhhhh the sweet smell of SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, I must have been dreaming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom