What's new

March Totals

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
here are my totals for march:

Kennedy 40%------179
Kennedy 90%------ 50
Walkers--------------3
Bens-------------------9
Silver Rossies---------12
mercury dimes--------1

according to coinflation.com at today's close for silver at 12.95 i have a total of 49.8385 troy ounces of silver for a total of 645.41.
 
Upvote 0
i do 10K a week in halves with an occasional dime box now and then
 
WOW. That's impressive. I know that's a lot of boxes to go through, but that's a lot of silver. :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
silvercop said:
i do 10K a week in halves with an occasional dime box now and then

Hey, can I borrow some money? haha
 
And that is how you do it.

Congrats....... Don't forget to report to LJ.

Mojo
 
Sweet total for one month.
I wish I could find a bank that would take that much coin to dump
Without charging or making a fuss about filling up the vault.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom