What's new

Mardi Gras?

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2004
Messages
5,607
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
How are the parades going?Just one week until Fat Tuesday.Moon pies and King Cakes,doesn't get any better,well,maybe in the French Quarter when you see the flashing by those sweeties.RiverRat,don't be doing any of that now!
 
It sure would have been nice to get out of the cold and headed south. But with a kid in school I have to wait until spring break or the summer time for vacations......Matt
 
I know the first 4 thing's I think of when I hear about Mardi Gras all start with B. ;D
 
WindHarvester said:
I know the first 4 thing's I think of when I hear about Mardi Gras all start with B. ;D

Let's see! The things that start with a B are Beer, Booze, Babes, and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.



Broads,
 
stefen said:
WindHarvester said:
I know the first 4 thing's I think of when I hear about Mardi Gras all start with B. ;D

Let's see! The things that start with a B are Beer, Booze, Babes, and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.



Broads,
He he..... Bet you thought he was gonna say............














Beads! ;D
 
Re: Mardi Gras? Parade Day

Sat., March 5, 11 a.m.: Iris and Tucks

http://www.nola.com/paradecam/


Sun., March 6, 5:15 p.m.: Bacchus and Endymion
Mon., March 7, 5:15 p.m.: Proteus and Orpheus
Tues., March 8, 10 a.m.: Rex, Elks Orleans and Crescent City
 
Hey it's Fat Tuesday,last day of Mardi gras.Wish I was there.Don't forget the live cams Jeff posted.
 
Yea I Was just watching the truck Parade for a little bit
 
Watching on TV...raining here so, I'm staying out of the weather. :laughing7:

mardi_gras_divider_006.webp​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom