What's new

Marked Coin

gotgot

Full Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
You know I am agnostic on the whole mark coin debate but yesterday I got REALLY steamed...someone put their initials and a date (2/16) on a 2006-P!!!!!! It was my first NIFC in the past 6 boxes, argh

For pete's sakes people....if you must mark coin, dont mark NIFCs!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
The hard core coin markers don't care. Wait till you see a really nice proof marked up.

The coin rolling machines here don't scratch up the coins at all from what I have seen, so it is possible to get a perfect looking proof from time to time, as long as it doesn't get marked up.

Jim
 
If you like Nifcs i just released 117 of them back to the wild. Goodluck.
 
gotgot said:
You know I am agnostic on the whole mark coin debate but yesterday I got REALLY steamed...someone put their initials and a date (2/16) on a 2006-P!!!!!! It was my first NIFC in the past 6 boxes, argh

For pete's sakes people....if you must mark coin, dont mark NIFCs!!!!!

Agreed. No NIFCs and no Proofs! :-)
 
Those bozos don't care what they are marking.....I don't see the purpose anyway. Heck there are only like 500,000,000 halves in circulation....The more time marking coins....less time you have to actually search!! Do you guys really think they stop CRH'ing once they DO get some of their dumps back......nope. I guess it just gives them an unreliable timeline to follow. Everyone knows that collections are being cashed in daily so marking coins does nothing except for tell you that these marked coins weren't in someones collection. They must be small timers....because I don't know if anyone could mark up 20 boxes like the heavy hitters go through weekly. Just my opinion anyway.
 
On a lark of sorts marked a Roll of mine dumped yesterday with "666" anybody see one of them let me know ;D .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom