T Tencents Sr. Member Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 268 Reaction score 1,044 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett 1500, Garrett Apex Minelab 900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 #1 Before I get too aggressive with cleaning thought I would ask to see what I'm dealing with. Found at sidewalk tearout with a no date buffalo nickel, two wheaties and an old pocket knife.
Before I get too aggressive with cleaning thought I would ask to see what I'm dealing with. Found at sidewalk tearout with a no date buffalo nickel, two wheaties and an old pocket knife.
luke_00 Sr. Member Joined Jun 15, 2015 Messages 348 Reaction score 865 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett Ace 250 Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 #2 About the same thing as Rolled Gold Plate (RGP) Heavily gold plated. Upvote 0
T Tencents Sr. Member Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 268 Reaction score 1,044 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett 1500, Garrett Apex Minelab 900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Luke 00 would you speculate on the base metal. Upvote 0
luke_00 Sr. Member Joined Jun 15, 2015 Messages 348 Reaction score 865 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett Ace 250 Garrett ProPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 #4 Most likely brass or possibly a nickel alloy. Upvote 0
T Tencents Sr. Member Joined Jan 12, 2019 Messages 268 Reaction score 1,044 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett 1500, Garrett Apex Minelab 900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2021 Thread Owner #5 Thanks again. Upvote 0