Ifyndit
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 43
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Pacific Northwest
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
I went through $3,000 of halves today and tried an experiment. I marked all of the halves with today's date. It took me 2 extra hours to do this but it will be interesting to see how many I get back and how long it takes.
I'll keep you posted!
I'll keep you posted!
Upvote
0
I know how many people get "fired up" over marking coins and I hadn't seen anything about this topic for a good 3 or 4 months so I thought it was time to stir the pot! Everyone can now relax, take a deep breath, count to ten, and go back to searching for silver and other goodies!








