What's new

Marthas Vineyard

melnibe

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern Vermont
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX
Martha's Vineyard

I'm going to Martha's Vineyard for the weekend 6/18/10- 6/20/10. I'm bringing my Whites DFX and was wondering if anyone can share a good spot I could go for a couple hours. I appriciate any input..........................Thanks
 
Re: Martha's Vineyard

Hi Mel

I know this island has some stories about shipwrecks, pirates and buried gold. I will suggest go to the beaches or cliff to make a good search. When you come back, please, post pics here.

Thanks
 
Re: Martha's Vineyard

Martha's Vineyard.

Be sure to get aquainted with J.W. Jackson, his wife Zee, the kids and the cats, Velcro and Oliver Underfoot.

Read the Martha's Vinyard Mystery series by Phillip Craig. Good stuff! Great recipes. You'll luv it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom