What's new

Marthas vineyard

tomsneck

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
407
Reaction score
598
Golden Thread
0
Location
marthas vineyard
Detector(s) used
Whites xlt, mxsport
So a number of years back a gentleman who was renting one of my family's houses was very interested in the arrowheads I've found,so I gave him some pointers and showed him what to look for and the next day he found a three inch long spear point. Long story short, we became friends and he told me he had a metal detector he bought that he never used and offered it to me. Of course I said yes and he showed up the next week w a whites spectrum and gave it to me. That was five years ago. So now I've finally started to detect. Here is what i found on my third day out. Would love to get an idea of the date of this old house site I'm lookin. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    188.5 KB · Views: 209
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    157.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    225 KB · Views: 197
Wow looks like some great stuff!!! I live on Martha's Vineyard and am always looking for spots to go detecting. I live in West Tisbury but don't know any good spots to go. Unfortunately I'm at college right now so I can't metal detect there at the moment but I get back in about a month so ill be looking for new spots again. What town would you say you had the most luck in?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom