What's new

Maryland civil war cuff button

vabuckhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Dug today on a short hunt, I have hit this spot countless times in the last few weeks and still finding keepers. the iron is so thick I am running the Deus without discrimination and it sounds like an automatic rifle. This machine is truly amazing with its seperation.
 

Attachments

  • 20150624_175729.webp
    20150624_175729.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 20
Amazing condition. Doesnt even look like it was dug! Congrats!
 
Beautiful condition on that button! Congrats
 
Must have been some really kind soil, button looks like it was dropped yesterday. Excellent find.
 
Its usually not Mirage, all the flat buttons I dig there are toasted but thankfully this one held its guilt.
 
Love the reale, AND the cuff button.

If I dug 'em... you wouldn't pry either out of my hands.

But objectively, you'd be better off taking the trade. :laughing7:
 
Another great button! Congrats
 
VA BUCK HUNTER WHERE DID YOU BY THAT BUTTON ? JUST KIDDING THATS A HECK OF A FIND.
 
Very nice button, lots of gold!

Steve
 
Awesome condition, congrats. Keep Swinging!! Dig Hard or Go Home!!
 
How does the back look?
 
Way to go- that's a great looking button!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom