🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Am not a Member of Course,
However:

This club is active.
http://www.masstreasure.com/
Every 3rd Friday of the month we meet at The Workshop Woman's Club located at 72 Columbus Street, Newton Highlands. Doors open at 7:30 P.M. and, meeting begin at 8:00 P.M. Guests are always welcome.
Meeting Structure
General business
Raffle drawings (usually a 1oz. silver bullion coin or silver dollar,on
average we give away 7-10 depending on meeting size)
Find-of-the-Month competition (silver is always given as prizes)
Program (Speaker, Demonstrations, Video/Slide shows, ect...)
Whatzit' Table
Time between these to rub elbows with members, guests
Coffee and snacks are always available
Directions: From route 128 (also I-95), take route 9 east (exit 20a) towards Boston. Go about 1.3 miles and take a left at the first set of lights where you will see The Four Walls and Huntington TV ; this is woodward street. Take your second right off of woodward onto Lincoln street (the first intersection). Finally, take your fourth left off Lincoln onto Columbus street, which immediately precedes Le Soir restaurant. The Workshop Woman's Club is the first building on the right. (If coming from Boston or otherwise heading westbound on rt. 9, the directions are the same, except an easier landmark to spot would be the Home Goods on the opposite side. Take a right following Huntington TV and proceed from there as above.) If coming by the "T", take the green line to Newton Highlands.

yellow1053

Jul 7, 2009
Waltham, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Vision
Hi all, my name is Jim, and I am one of the librarians of the Mass Treasure Hunting Association. Just wanted to add one of the benefits of the club is a large library of books, dvd's and even some old maps that members can check out any time free of charge covering many different areas of detecting and reference material.
Happy Hunting! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread