Master Hunter Manual by Karl von Mueller

allanw23 said:
Any idea how much it is worth in good condition copywrite 1973?

I think there is a copy on eBay for $28.00, but I don't know the condition nor the publisher. 

Oops, just checked eBay and see the price was lowered to $16.65, but many eBayers are now charging high shipping costs to compensate for eBay fees--so the book may actually still cost $28.00

the ram editions are worth less than the other editions. Start at $15 and work your way up to around $50 according to the fixed price sales ads. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

There are two editions of Master Treasure Hunter (#6 and #7). There was no 1,2,3,4, or 5 (why, I have no idea).

Best,

Mike

gollum said:
There are two editions of Master Treasure Hunter (#6 and #7). There was no 1,2,3,4, or 5 (why, I have no idea).

Best,

Mike
Uh, close but no cigar. Treasure Hunter's Manual comes in #6 & #7. The Master Hunter Manual is about the use of the Master Hunter MD by Garrett.

Just checked the eBay auction for The Master Hunter Manual and saw that it's a Ram Publication from 1973 with some stains on the cover and first couple of pages. Plus it has a shipping cost of $3.50. So the price has really come done on it (a couple weeks ago it was $28.00).

The least expensive one of abebooks.com is listed at $20.00, also a Ram book.

gollum said:

Best,

Mike
the first 5 were compilled into one book i beleive #6

I recently found it in some old books of mine and didn't know what it was worth. Thank you very much.

.......I got mine for about $10.00 to $12.00 shipped........Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back