DSC00592.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Martin.JPG
    Martin.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 339
Re: Maui No Ka 'Oi

Hilo Bottle Finder said:
Da One and Yama,
Thanks again for the Maui hospitality. Thanks for sharing your homes and your bottle collections. It was unbeleivable to see bottles that I only saw in the book and better yet some that aren't even in the book. After seeing your botttles I decided to give up bottles and start collecting guitars.

Aloha
HBF, AKA COL Ken
HBF, Add these to your guitar collection...

Attachments

• guitar_map.jpg
    guitar_map.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,810

Hey Col Ken,

It was a pleasure to have you here on Maui. It's always nice to talk to other bottle collectors. BTW, if you are going to stop collecting bottles, my yellow greens could use a nice lime green Excellsior. I know, nice try.

Da One and #1 handsome Yama.

Eh DaOne,
I talked to HBF, he was telling me about all the cherry bottles he seen on Maui, :o well anyway they started construction at Iwilei, was one good dig for us, I found my share of good bottles, it was enviable that it would end one day, at least I had a good 5 months of digging.

Mel,
I will be on Maui June 10-13. Tell Handsome Yama I will come to pick up his collection at that time. Yeah !!!! :headbang: I am sending him a check on Friday. Only JOKING !!!!

I left my camera at home so I didn't get any pictures of the bottles. I guess I need to visit again sometime in the near future. I have a lime green that Da One may be interested in. I'll post some pictures later.
:alien:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back