Mavericks BEST WEEK IN ALMOST A YEAR! LOOK!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, well this week has been phenominal for me, definetly the best week I've had in almost a year of doing this hobby. I'm guessing there must have been a huge collection dump into the system here recently, all of these finds came from 2 different banks that I order 4 boxes from, 1 bank gets me 4 a week and the other gets me 2 a week. I did a total of 10 boxes this week, 5 were skunks and the other five gave me this! I'll leave it you guys to figure out the ounces, I'm not sure.

I also found my second silver 76 half this week too!

So this is the total count for this week

40%'s = 103

90%'s = 57

9 Bens and 4 Walkers.
By far my best week ever! Thanks for lookin everyone, and as I always say, Good luck to everyone hunting today! HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN5800.JPG
    DSCN5800.JPG
    864.1 KB · Views: 135
  • DSCN5801.JPG
    DSCN5801.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DSCN5802.JPG
    DSCN5802.JPG
    981.9 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN5803.JPG
    DSCN5803.JPG
    865.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCN5804.JPG
    DSCN5804.JPG
    727 KB · Views: 140
  • DSCN5805.JPG
    DSCN5805.JPG
    847.6 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Very nice score! A Big Congrats!
apush

Thanks Apush, I really appreciate you looking, I know you don't post much and why, so again, I appreciate it. HH, Maverick.

Accord, Mastermind, Jeff, and Big Fat, Thanks for looking, it are these weeks that we all wait to have that keeps us doing this for sure. HH, Maverick.

Nice haul mav! My box was a skunk today.. But posts like this keep me going.

Keep it up!

I've got my dentist on call, because that sweet find definitely just gave me a cavity! Can I borrow some of that silver for the fillings? All those 90%ers should do just fine :)

Great score today, man!

:3some:

Hey Mav...good thing you walked away from that negative experience the other day with that other bank teller/manager...right?? And then you turn around and come across THIS!!! I think it's just another good example of how we should all keep focuses on teh positives of this amazing addic--er, hobby. Wow...great, great find. This is why we do what we do...for days like this :)

Hey man
Epic find.
I know you have been giving a lot of effort, so I am happy to see it pay off for you. :-)

Sweet cull of silver. Being at the right place at the right time. Knowing that finds like this don't come around often, it makes it that much sweeter.

Thanks to everyone who replied on my great week, I've got to get ready for our little Halloween party we're having for the kids today, dispite the windy yucky weather we are having, so I probably won't be on here to much today. I hope it brought everyones spirits up a bit to keep hunting ( I know it did mine, lol), So once again, To everyone hunting today, Good Luck! And not to steal Rileyboy's line, but, It is still out there! HH Everyone, Maverick.

Very nice! I'm still waiting for a collection to make its way to one of my boxes! Congrats and enjoy your party!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back