goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Hello, got out today at an old neighborhood house today. Found an 1883 Indian Head Cent, 1925 Buffalo Nickel, 1909, 1914, 1926, 1935, 1937, 1939, 1950 wheat cents, Railroad reflector and $.50 in clad. HH -GC
Hello, got out today at an old neighborhood house today. Found an 1883 Indian Head Cent, 1925 Buffalo Nickel, 1909, 1914, 1926, 1935, 1937, 1939, 1950 wheat cents, Railroad reflector and $.50 in clad. HH -GC
Michigander Dan Sr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2012 Messages 446 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Water Wonderland Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett Pinpointer pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 10, 2012 #2 You did well tonight on some older coins where Buff's and IH's are getting harder to find it seems. WTG
You did well tonight on some older coins where Buff's and IH's are getting harder to find it seems. WTG
flakefinder Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2010 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used 2 Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #3 I would say you had a good day, any day you find a IH penny is a good day in my book, The buffalo nickel just makes it better Congrats....
I would say you had a good day, any day you find a IH penny is a good day in my book, The buffalo nickel just makes it better Congrats....
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #4 flakefinder said: I would say you had a good day, any day you find a IH penny is a good day in my book, Click to expand... I agree! It has been ages since I found an IH. Good digging. HH
flakefinder said: I would say you had a good day, any day you find a IH penny is a good day in my book, Click to expand... I agree! It has been ages since I found an IH. Good digging. HH
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2012 #5 Nice digs! Congrats!!!
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2012 #6 Congrtas on the oldies! Love finding Indians and Buffs - WTG
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 14, 2012 #7 nice oldies, congrats! that's a good Michigan yard hunt!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other May 14, 2012 #8 That is a good hunt! I just hunted an 1800's farm yard and skunked out, not a single oldie.