jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,319 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2019 Thread Owner #1 No one had 50 Cents they could Pull out their Pocket,to calm her down, Instead of Ripping up the Floor. I also Wonder How many Never Uttered a word, when they lost Coins Down there. I wonder how much they actually Found, If they took the Time & looked Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
No one had 50 Cents they could Pull out their Pocket,to calm her down, Instead of Ripping up the Floor. I also Wonder How many Never Uttered a word, when they lost Coins Down there. I wonder how much they actually Found, If they took the Time & looked
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2019 #2 Someone must have thought to give her 50 cents or more to not RIP up the floor lol