What's new

May 2013 Finds

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
May has been a strange month for us here, 2 feet of some to start, then a few days of sun, then a few days of rain, then a day or two of sun and wind and 3+ inches of rain over the past week. But I did (Steve & Russ also) manage to make it out a few times.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130530_095908_905 (1280x764).webp
    IMG_20130530_095908_905 (1280x764).webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_20130530_100034_941 (1280x783).webp
    IMG_20130530_100034_941 (1280x783).webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20130530_101430_375 (1280x910).webp
    IMG_20130530_101430_375 (1280x910).webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20130530_102020_608 (1280x935).webp
    IMG_20130530_102020_608 (1280x935).webp
    93.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20130530_103513_864 (1280x908).webp
    IMG_20130530_103513_864 (1280x908).webp
    76 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20130530_103701_039 (1280x933).webp
    IMG_20130530_103701_039 (1280x933).webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20130526_193544_078 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130526_193544_078 (1280x720).webp
    131.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20130526_193627_216 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130526_193627_216 (1280x720).webp
    115.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20130526_193633_727 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130526_193633_727 (1280x720).webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20130515_194529_037 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130515_194529_037 (1280x720).webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20130515_194747_204 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130515_194747_204 (1280x720).webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
More insitu

In the field.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130515_200022_983 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130515_200022_983 (1280x720).webp
    228.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20130515_200239_944 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130515_200239_944 (1280x720).webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_20130522_160505_652 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130522_160505_652 (1280x720).webp
    215.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20130522_213206 (768x432).webp
    IMG_20130522_213206 (768x432).webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20130522_213630 (632x550).webp
    IMG_20130522_213630 (632x550).webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20130522_150929_727 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130522_150929_727 (1280x720).webp
    289.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20130522_214331 (414x366).webp
    IMG_20130522_214331 (414x366).webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20130526_190631_618 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130526_190631_618 (1280x720).webp
    150.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20130526_190657_880 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130526_190657_880 (1280x720).webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20130529_093043_163 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130529_093043_163 (1280x720).webp
    212.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20130529_093147_705 (1280x720).webp
    IMG_20130529_093147_705 (1280x720).webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 114
Well I will re post seeing I jumped in the middle. I really like them all but #8 really jumps out at me. What is it?
 
very nice finds congrats HH
 
Well I will re post seeing I jumped in the middle. I really like them all but #8 really jumps out at me. What is it?

Thanks. If you mean the "X" bone piece, my best call on it, if it's anything other than a piece of bone with an X on it, is a game piece.
 
awesome finds and great in-situ photos...I see so much stuff you guys find in ND...how old is the site/area you look? Thanks!
 
Really nice finds for your ''May'' adventures. :thumbsup: I am still amazed at the number of abraders that you find.
 
You Dakota guy's find a lot of neat finds.Just things you don't see here.You guy's been killing the finds as the norm.:headbang:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
Really nice variety of artifacts there Kelly. I do love those game pieces. It was very nice to see and visit with you today and also to find those arrowheads too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom