What's new

May Pot Shard finds

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
I know some of us like to see examples of the pottery made by the Mandan. Some of these pieces I found last year but they matched pieces recently found. I love it when a puzzle piece actually fits :happysmiley:.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-05-28_19-46-20_199i.webp
    2012-05-28_19-46-20_199i.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 2012-05-28_19-46-37_73j.webp
    2012-05-28_19-46-37_73j.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 2012-05-28_19-46-50_558k.webp
    2012-05-28_19-46-50_558k.webp
    41 KB · Views: 121
  • 2012-05-28_19-47-19_34l.webp
    2012-05-28_19-47-19_34l.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 2012-05-28_19-50-00_745m.webp
    2012-05-28_19-50-00_745m.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0
Very nice assemblege, Congratulations! :thumbsup:
 
LOL! I saw that these pieces looked familiar. Had to check your profile to see where you was from...looks like the same as what Lawson sent me. I like the color & the designs.
 
yup
real nice
and you are right Julie, TWitko is my good friend
 
Very nice pottery shards I really like the designs of that pottery. It's always nice to be able to put a few pieces together
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom