mmocha2905 Full Member Joined Sep 11, 2018 Messages 184 Reaction score 559 Golden Thread 0 Location massachusetts Detector(s) used Makro Simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 11, 2021 #1 2 piece, back is iron. No sign of shank. What did this come off of? Near 1800s cellar Attachments 16314098348046277859132771835937.webp 929 KB · Views: 84 16314098949403557808528515478659.webp 924.7 KB · Views: 76 16314099384587844081996208146714.webp 521.3 KB · Views: 82
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 11, 2021 #2 I am going to go with a relatively modern civilian fashion button with a roman soldier motif. It is a button but the shank has been lost. Upvote 0
I am going to go with a relatively modern civilian fashion button with a roman soldier motif. It is a button but the shank has been lost.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2021 #3 fyrffytr1 said: I am going to go with a relatively modern civilian fashion button with a roman soldier motif. It is a button but the shank has been lost. Click to expand... agreed Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 said: I am going to go with a relatively modern civilian fashion button with a roman soldier motif. It is a button but the shank has been lost. Click to expand... agreed