batcap
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2010
- Messages
- 684
- Reaction score
- 131
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Baltimore MD
- Detector(s) used
- AT PRO
As you can see, this is a pin with the JHU shield on it. I don't need you to tell me what it's made of (not gold) or who made it (I don't know). Nope, waaay up on the dope scale are the questions: What is this kind of pin called? What is it for?
You know, I've heard of a lot of decorative pins . . . "hat pin", "tie pin", "stick pin", "lapel pin" etc. So if I want to describe this in an eBay or Craigslist title . . . what do I call it? I have another thing (I don't know what it is) piece of jewelry, but one dumb question at a time.
You know, I've heard of a lot of decorative pins . . . "hat pin", "tie pin", "stick pin", "lapel pin" etc. So if I want to describe this in an eBay or Craigslist title . . . what do I call it? I have another thing (I don't know what it is) piece of jewelry, but one dumb question at a time.







