What's new

Maybe this explains why I keep getting shiny old coins in my change

This is where once-rusted copper pennies turn into shimmering bronze coins.

I LOL'd at this whole sentence. Cool article though...
 
klava said:
This is where once-rusted copper pennies turn into shimmering bronze coins.

I LOL'd at this whole sentence. Cool article though...

Haha..that was classic....Seriously thou..Seems a little overkill..but would be one hell of job
 
The Davenport Hotel in Spokane Washington used to do this too. I remember about 20 years ago the local paper up there ran a story about it. I think they were talking to old time employees because the property had just been purchased by a local developer who had hoped to re-open the hotel.
 
A sign of changed times.

Nice read,

apush :read2:
 
Many years ago, I remember seeing a hotel change wash and the old timer that ran it featured on TV...60 minutes, maybe???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom