What's new

Mayhem rules

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is nothing like a little mayhem in life... Forget that silly little, smooth talking Gecko :tongue3: Who cares if 15 minutes save me hundreds of dollars, no one wants to pay out anyway. So I'll go with mayhem, at least you know what you're in for.


By the way, check out my awesome headband. :laughing7:




 
Recalculating!!

 
I haven't seen a bad one yet... They are so well crafted in the wording and delivery. Dean also seems to be the perfect Mayhem.. Like the new one they have now.. buying this motorcycle, you have known me for 3 e-mails :laughing7:

These are some I haven't seen until youtube, but still funny. I hate to say this, but I wait for these commercials in-between any TV show, as they are far more entertaining.

I'd love to see that annoying little Gecko be as entertaining. :laughing7:





 
That lil green gecko needs to turn brown to match all the sh$t he talks! :laughing7:
 
mayhem is on this board as I type big time! :)
 
From chaos comes order,
and profits! Go Geico? :icon_scratch:
 
:laughing9: This one cracks me up!!! :laughing9:
 
Chug and Red, that newest one wasn't available at the time of my post...

I love the line, "After only 3 e-mails I'm riding your bike" :laughing9:
 
Allstate is not such a good idea! If you have bad credit.
 
Yes he did, but hopefully he'll find a new gig... I would just to hate not seeing him on the commercials.. He is a natural for the part.
 
hes a hoot for sure and the commercials
really crack me up, but im waiting on Verne
to jump out of a car and smack him !

BTW Verne does Farmers commercials, but
they arent as good as Mayhems ! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom