What's new

Maynard Massachusetts

GetReal

Full Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
231
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Deleted
 
Last edited:
GetReal said:
:hello: Hello all I just got into MD and was wondering if anyone knows of any good spots around the Metrowest area that you may have already been to or possible some tips on detecting in the Metrowest/Maynard area. So far I've done some MD in Sudbury,Concord,Lincoln,Acton,Hudson,Maynard. Probably hit up the beachs soon also.

Hey GetReal, welcome to the addiction of treasure hunting.

I am in Medford and hunt the beaches regularly and have have had some luck.

I also like local ball parks around the outfield fences where the girls tend to hang and lose rings when cheering on the team.

If you are ever around the Medford area let me know an maybe we can get together for a hunt.

HH
4dcr
 
sounds good
 
will do
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom