What's new

McDonalds Colonial farm

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I went for a hunt after work today. Typically I wouldn't post such finds, but the glass mug I found was special.

Growing up I had the Hamburgular mug that went with a set McDonalds put out in the early 80's. Today I found the Ronald McDonald matching mug. So cool!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476233268.085897.webp

My other finds were a shoe buckle frag, two 18th C. flat buttons, oil lamp parts, an 1884 IHC, and a padlock key fragment. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476233451.827338.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476233461.565108.webp

Good hunts and best of luck out there

Steve
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476233461.565108.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476233461.565108.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 38
Cool finds Scrap! What setting do you use for glass on that Minelab?...lol thx for sharing...ddf

I don't use browser settings. Lol

Actually I kicked it as I was going along.
 
That find takes me back to my Atari.....and me playing PAC Man before the bus came....and me not getting on the bus because I was killing it....and me getting yelled at by my mom....and me getting my Atari taken away for an entire summer....all because I was so damn good at Pacman. What this has to do with that glass I have no clue. But it's the first thing that popped into my very bizarre brain lol
 
Love those finds especially the mug...I can see it full of root beer!
 
Nice finds, sure like the mug! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom