What's new

MDing "Business Cards"

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently printed a few metal detecting "business cards".
Front has a simple logo, name, phone#, etc.
Reverse has Code of Ethics.
These cards alone have gained permissions.
Anyone else?
Peace
 
Archaeological card.webp
Well , it's 'edited', but here it is. Frank...-five star.webp
 
That's a great idea. Save a lot of time writing name, phone number, blood type and so on.
 
Don't laugh



008.webp



I hand them out when I have my "metal detecting booth" set up at my local market.... I play on how corny it is, looking for permissions knows no shame:laughing7:
 
100_1040.webp

Sorry not the best quality of picture.
 
I use them as well. It proved to work well when I knocked (for the first time) and it was a gentleman who didn't speak English but his son could translate the card.
 
Thanks fellas!
Yesterday I viewed many more cards on this site and others. A web printing co has mding cards ready. Just awaiting name and specifics. Some are quite funny. One in particular has a no pulltab sign. ;)
Frankn, your card is as eloquent as your art.
BigWaveDave, no laughing here. I like it.
Pappalittle, you upstaged me. I thought of putting an Etrac pic on my card. After viewing your card, I should have.
Well done all!
Thanks again...
Peace
 
Forgot to attach pic. These are the only ones that I have left (notice badly cut).

image-104931225.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom