What's new

Me and Allies morning

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
Me and Allie's morning

My granddaughter wanted to go out early in the morning once more before school (1st grade) starts. She found the antler flaking tool and the smaller scraper.


I almost forgot about the abraider.
 

Attachments

  • 8 22 11 1.webp
    8 22 11 1.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 309
  • 8 22 11 2.webp
    8 22 11 2.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 309
  • 8 22 11 3.webp
    8 22 11 3.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 8 22 11 4.webp
    8 22 11 4.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Re: Me and Allie's morning

Your granddaughter has a good eye. Very nice pieces!! :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Me and Allie's morning

I agree, she has a good eye for finding artifacts :icon_thumright:. Those are some really nice artifact's :notworthy:, that is a great pressure flaking tool :headbang:. Congratulation's to her on some very nice finds. :hello: :hello2:
 
Re: Me and Allie's morning

thats some sweet finds. I bet your real proud of that little girl.
I have one that age. Good luck to you and yours. JYD...
 
Re: Me and Allie's morning

no fair
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom