What's new

Meager 4-4 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Windy, but otherwise gorgeous day for a hunt.

Slim pickins though.

 
Upvote 0
Good seeing you today. All the coins I found were fresh drops and still had the new shine.
 
Les, it was good to see you and Ken.

Like you, my finds from the water were fresh drops.

Speaking of fresh drops, 1 nickle I found was dropped about 5 feet from me. I saw a family of four walking towards the water line.

The father dragged his shoe in a certain spot. I was a little puzzled by this, until I got a signal in that spot. I pulled the nickle out of the

scoop and thanked him. He said, "Hey it works!" With which I replied with, "I hope so, otherwise I've been wasting my

time." :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom