What's new

Meager coin finds but ended up with a little gold.

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few coins and late into the morning I managed to get a decent find. 14K white gold @ 9 grams. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0967.webp
    IMG_0967.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0969.webp
    IMG_0969.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 257
Upvote 0
Gotta love a ring in the scoop.
 
Another beauty for you, tnt!:hello2:; sure beats the $0.26 that I found today...so much for erosion after the torrential rain yesterday :>(

I am amazed at all the beautiful treasures that you are finding!

Keep up the great detecting!
Lorraine
 
Sweet dig, Congrats!
 
Beauty! Nice and chunky! Gotta love those heavy higher K gold bands.
 
Congrats on a heavy one...I found a 9.1 gram white gold band a couple of years ago that looked just like yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom