dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Jul 3, 2010 #1 Found my first 2 2010 dimes in this weeks coins. Thought it was kind of strange to get one from each of the two main mints. Attachments scan0001.webp 61.8 KB · Views: 278 Upvote 0
Found my first 2 2010 dimes in this weeks coins. Thought it was kind of strange to get one from each of the two main mints.
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jul 3, 2010 #2
SilverGuy Jr. Member Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 3, 2010 #3 Are 2010 Dimes worth saving? i've found alot of 2010s in change
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Jul 4, 2010 Thread Owner #4 No, I don't think so, I just thought it was strange to get my first 2 of the year, on the same day, and have them be from 2 mints. I use to find new coins in late Febuary or March, until last year.
No, I don't think so, I just thought it was strange to get my first 2 of the year, on the same day, and have them be from 2 mints. I use to find new coins in late Febuary or March, until last year.
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jul 4, 2010 #5 ive only gotten one 2010 dime so far, and i LOVE the merc, those r so fun to find!! hh, and happy 4th!
ive only gotten one 2010 dime so far, and i LOVE the merc, those r so fun to find!! hh, and happy 4th!