What's new

Meager results.

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
502
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just enough to keep me interested.

Finds080916.webp

Today's finds...

1953-D Silver Rosie
1940 Wheatback
1951 Swiss 1 Rappa

PBS
 
Upvote 20
I have days like that also
 
You know there will be days like that. Out having fun and relaxing is the way to look at this hobby. Those are keepers
 
Spectacular 1953 Rosie - 1940 wheatie and 1951 Swiss 1 Rappa coins and I say congrats to you on your finds, thank you for sharing your pictures & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Every now and then you may have a slower day than usual, but you still came away with a few nice coins.
 
Well, at least you go out and found a bit of silver, Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Love the Swiss rappen coin! That could have bought a Weggli back in the day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom