What's new

Medicine Man Spoon

pok8herc

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Phoneix
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found what I was told is an old native american medicine man spoon. I'm located in Phoenix AZ. Honestly can't say for sure where in AZ I found as I hit various locations and didn't realize what I had found until much later.

1550548859998.webp
 
Very interesting find! :occasion14:
 
Cool find I love Az
 
That is a really cool spoon, congrats on the save
 
Wow, now that is cool! Research on it will be even more fun.
 
Very nice find. That almost looks like a swastika located at the top of the spoon at the base of the wheat, etc. Congrats to you.
 
Very nice find. That almost looks like a swastika located at the top of the spoon at the base of the wheat, etc. Congrats to you.

Very possible. Swasticas were used by many cultures for long before the Nazi's appropriated it as their symbol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom