What's new

medieval shield and cross sterling ring tips the scale at 4.8 grams

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as the Kool Aid guy says--- Oh Yeah!!!!. marked 925 and W8. lit up the ATPro at 83,84.8-):laughing7:8-):icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: makes up for the 1st site I hit and scored 7 cents. IMG_1805.webpIMG_1806.webpIMG_1803.webp
 
Upvote 26
Good looking ring you got there.
 
Cool and unique, just the way I live them.
 
Looks like a fraternity ring
Maybe The Knights of Columbus or something along those lines. Really nice find.
 
That's a different looking ring. Very nice.
 
ACE NICE RING FIND.
 
More than the finding of a ring , I love the design of it! Makes one wonder just how old!

Who wore it last? Very nice!
 
I like the ring. Congrats!
 
Aweseme ring! Congratz!
 
Like the ring too. One i would wear!
 
That is probably my favorite looking ring I have seen posted on here . Its something I would really enjoy wearing myself actually
 
Very cool Silver!! Interesting design for sure...
 
Cool! Nice silver ring sore!
Wonder who that belonged to? Certainly different.
 
That is one cool ring.
 
That ring is different. Could be trench art or a prisoner's hobby. Looks like they took a wedding band and a handcrafted shield and joined them together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom