Meet bertha

owlcreek

Jan 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my bertha, took her from a man puppy milling her 3 years ago. 20180129_105025.jpg 20180122_194541.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome. Bertha looks like she's having a heck of a good time.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt. I have five cats. I didn't MEAN to have 5 cats...but...My two pets finally died of old age some years back. So first I got Dusty the Irrepressible, who thinks he is King. Solid black rescue cat, then with the death of the 2nd cat I had, my youngest daughter "fixed me up" with a kitten. She got me a purebred Maine coon cat, weighing in at 28 pounds, his name is Littlewhile. He ain't little. Today was his birthday! Vet sent a birthday ecard and we enjoyed canned c at food, at least they did. I had a steak. All was peaceful and tranquil from 2006 to 2010 and my brother died. It took me three weeks but I finally caught his cat in a have-a-heart trap. Thing was half feral. Anyway, that cat, Smokey now thinks HE is king here and him and Dusty hate each others guts. But he likes me and has dethroned Dusty by sleeping next to my face every night (Dusty can't attack him there.)

So this past summer the same said daughter calls me in freak out mode, she is moving to California and can't take all 4 of her cats. Will I drive to Montreal (from Maryland) and get two? No. So we met near Albany, NY and I took the other two home. The two old, overweight and sick ones.

Smoke and Tiger Lily. Smoke has diabetes. That's fun. Spent $3k on the beast since June. But they all like me and the cat wars are great! (sarcasm intended.) But they all like me. So, I keep them forever.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
she's living the dream

Frank1952

Jun 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bertha is a real cutie! Looks like she is living a great life too :D
PS. My Cavalier King loves wearing snapbacks too

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do love them fur faces! Does Bertha help dig???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread