Wetgreenie
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2005
- Messages
- 871
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Minnesota
- Detector(s) used
- GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
- #21
Thread Owner
Sounds like your off to a great start by getting experience in your own yard first.
There should be some great places up there to go to.
There should be some great places up there to go to.
I'm a bit confused as to the hunting in city parks. That's where a lot of people say they go, but I called the City Of Duluth, and they said i can hunt all i want, but i'm not allowed to dig. Obviously that probably varies from city to city. County land is fair game though, according to the land manager at the county office. I think i'll get bored of my yard soon....county land watch out!









