davycoppit
Jr. Member
hello Im david From St. Paul. Currently im going to Minnesota State University- Mankato. I have never gone hunting with a MD. I would like to get into it someday since I would have access to alot of old farm places in the South Western part of the state, but for now I just go through coins at the bank. Its nice to hear from you all.
david
david
nice to know i am not the only one from mn 
A bit more digging revealed the nipple of an octaganol-shaped gun barrel!! I ended up digging a 2-ft long trench, cutting away roots from an offshoot tree that were growing around the barrel. No harm to the old-timer, minimal to the offshoot. It is still growing, we checked. It was about 16-12 gauge. A month or so later I met the great-grandson of the people that had first homesteaded the property in the mid-1800s. About the time of the Great Sioux Uprising. I wonder what the story of the gun barrel was. He didn't know, but thanked me for the gift!!
Moving in on my territory are ya ehhh
Just don't have your detector in the crocs jaws when it closes. 








