
I think the "Marine Division" is referring to a section of the ITI company that manufactured items for use on the ocean or pertaining to the sea, not the US Marines.1liquigirl said:I think this is what you are looking for. Here's a link. Techs International Establish the Marine Division goals / objectives in accordance with the business ... Cable Jointers, - ITI Diploma - Having 7 - 10 years experience http://www.tecsintl.com/career.html
the Laboratory cooperates with the Northern Division of NAVFAC ... at the Naval Reserve Center (NRC), Clifton, New Jersey, also with, perate marine atmosphere located along the coast about 60 miles northwest of Los Angeles, and work with Camp Pendleton, Marines.
Navy/Marines the two go hand in hand.
Hope this helps get you in the right direction
Good guess liquigirl, but with all due respect, there is no need keep guessing what ITI stands for. Did you even bother to read my above posts? Its already been IDed as manufactured by "Industrial Television, Inc". (ITI), in Clifton, NJ 1954-57. If you look at the pics I posted, you will see that the logo matches.1liquigirl said:ITI - International Training Institute (military) My guess- boat or training megaphone. Type in search engine: ITI Training Clifton, NJ
You'll see this: Premier Group jobs in Clifton, NJ - Washington Post.com
Fiserv Premier (formerly ITI Premier) make group presentations and conduct training.
Sure bet this is where it was used.
Amphibeous Marines, I was one. The Navy works with the Marines, spoke to a gentleman in the Navy today, we both think this is what you are looking for.

Are you implying that the logo doesnt match?SgtJim said:I am with 1liquigirl boat or ship use.
Jim![]()
or are you just trying to be nice? 
Pic 1 is the megaphone and pic2 is "Industrial Television, Inc". (ITI). I did a lot of research to find this so please read the posts before replying. Thank you. 

thank you1liquigirl said:BigCypress, you've determined the maker, I've determined the use. You've been a great help to many, myself included.![]()
Thanks. Yes Liquigirl is correct its boat use as its marked marine div. Would the military leave it a civilian color with civilian manufacturers markings? It would be manufactured 1954-57.SgtJim said:At this point I am just trying to breathe.
Yes the logos do match and we all appreciate the research you have done. All of your information goes hand and hand with this megaphone item. I have cut many purchase orders for the military for electronic equipment from many civilian companies just because there was a need for the items. My guess and the young lady’s was ship or boat use, it could be fire, police or sports team. The fact is it is an audio amplification device which ITI manufactured verified by your research.
Jim![]()
bigcypresshunter said:Thanks. Yes Liquigirl is correct its boat use as its marked marine div. Would the military leave it a civilian color with civilian manufacturers markings? It would be manufactured 1954-57.SgtJim said:At this point I am just trying to breathe.
Yes the logos do match and we all appreciate the research you have done. All of your information goes hand and hand with this megaphone item. I have cut many purchase orders for the military for electronic equipment from many civilian companies just because there was a need for the items. My guess and the young lady’s was ship or boat use, it could be fire, police or sports team. The fact is it is an audio amplification device which ITI manufactured verified by your research.
Jim![]()
