Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2011 #1 Found this sparkling 70-D in an unmarked box; Not many pickings lately but I am very glad I found this one. Found 0 in 08, 4 in 09, and 1 in 10. HH Upvote 0
Found this sparkling 70-D in an unmarked box; Not many pickings lately but I am very glad I found this one. Found 0 in 08, 4 in 09, and 1 in 10. HH
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jan 27, 2011 #2 wow!!! awesome score!!! still waiting on my 1st 1970d too! keep it up and hh!
FreedomUIC Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 1,984 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location NUNYA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 28, 2011 #3 That is a shiny coin. Wonder if some kid broke into daddys coin collection or somebody passed away and didn't realize what they had. That coin alone is worth $10.00 even though it is a 40%. Great Job....
That is a shiny coin. Wonder if some kid broke into daddys coin collection or somebody passed away and didn't realize what they had. That coin alone is worth $10.00 even though it is a 40%. Great Job....