What's new

memorial day finds in Jackson

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got up early this morning and headed out, had a couple of cool finds. the most notable being a 1926 registered chauffeur badge. also a no date buff, and 5 wheaties ...1918, 1920, 1928, 1939, 1956. another play coin 'chicken feed' says one penny on the other side. I think the thing top left is a music note holder for a band member ? thanks for looking all.
 

Attachments

  • 5-25.webp
    5-25.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 5-25coins.webp
    5-25coins.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 5-25buff.webp
    5-25buff.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 5-25token.webp
    5-25token.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 5-25relic.webp
    5-25relic.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 5-25badge.webp
    5-25badge.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 232
Nice Buff and Wheaties! And that chaffeur badge is too cool. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Sweet finds.... Especially the chauffeurs license!! WTG!! :thumbsup:
 
That chaufeurs was a long way from home. Nice finds....Matt
 
I love the badge! Looks like it is far from home! Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Man, I live for the old stuff. I like old coins, but I really love relics.
 
Nice hunt postal griff. Love that tag! You dont see many buffs pulled out the ground lately! congrats! great finds! :thumbsup:
 
OK, where'd you get those Josh? I think that badge might be worth some $$. Cool China doll head. Got some cool finds. FFD
 
Fistfulladirt said:
OK, where'd you get those Josh? I think that badge might be worth some $$. Cool China doll head. Got some cool finds. FFD

LOL...ok I'm trying to hurry up and hit some places before you. no actually I hit a home site of someone I work with. I also stopped at a couple of places today and obtained permission for lunch break hunts ;D (small front yards of old homes), its getting easier to do. :dontknow: we should check out some more small town parks, yours from this spring seemed virgin when you got to it, which surprises me for that town. there are a lot of towns in Jackson county that are similar in size, with no log over the river debacle. :-\ later
 
Great bunch of finds :thumbsup: love that badge, I found one a couple years back from New York but it's really chewed up bad from the elements, yours is in fantastic condition!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom