What's new

Mens Gold Wedding Band - Found

siz3petite

Full Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
176
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Sunny Florida
Men's Gold Wedding Band - Found

Walking across a grassy field, I saw something shining back at me. It was a men's gold wedding band. The previous owner must have been the Jolly Green Giant because it's HUGE -- I can fit both my thumb and finger in it.  I'm sure there's a sad country story that goes with it.  By the way, it's 14k.
 

Attachments

  • ringgoldmens.webp
    ringgoldmens.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 747
Upvote 0
Re: Men's Gold Wedding Band - Found

nice find cogrts
 
Re: Men's Gold Wedding Band - Found

S3P,

ring day is a good day, gold makes it
better. ;D

Think it will be yours. I check lost and
found ads but do not run found ads.
Run an ad as "lost wedding band, gold,
no markings" and you will have all sorts of
folks calling. Just don't work for me :-\

have a good un............
 
Re: Men's Gold Wedding Band - Found

Great find, congrats.
Sounds to me like the owner was scorned by his love
and chucked the ring into the field and wouldn't want it anyway.
I have heard of that happening at least a hundred times.


Smiles!
BDoo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom