Mental illness...way off-topic

Hey Mike,

I started to "like" your post, but I realized I cannot like this!

I like that you went for care, thank you so much for taking care of yourself, FINALLY!

I can't like that you found other issues, but thank heavens you found them.

Please keep us up to date. And don't forget our friend Crispin's post about meds & stuff. Crispin is friend to us all, and we value the occasion he steps in.

Roger

Ok then, just got home, found out I have a really bad infection in my colon and in the prostate gland, they put me on a antibiotic, but it is to expensive, so I guess I will have to figure something else out, they did give me a broad spectrum antibiotic through the IV they had in me, and some powerfull anti-psychotic that still has me drooling all over myself...joy.
told me I need a colonoscopy right away but they said they cannot do it in the ER and I would have to do it on my own, but no insurance and no money = just deal with it, thats fine though, I have always just dealt with things, so now is no different, if anybody that reads this could toss a prayer or 3 my way I would much appreciate it.

I wonder if there is a way for the mods to prevent me from viewing a certain forum, I know that may sound stupid, but I really cannot help myself from getting involved in the political threads, I like voicing my opinions, but as you may know I am pretty unstable and tend to get really worked up which triggers bad symptoms in my illness to surface, I really like the site as a whole and would really like to stay, but the politics threads are like, how to say it, addictive, but also destructive for me, would be great if there is a way to block me from it, and I am sure there is, well I dont..nevermind, whats it matter anyway.
Mike

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back