What's new

Merc # 8 for the year

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up $300 in hand rolled dimes from one customer. I don't recall ever pulling a merc from a hand roll. FFD
 

Attachments

  • 021909.webp
    021909.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Merc's are by far my favorite coin. I need to start searching dimes.

Great job man
 
Nice score! I would think it would be harder to find one in a hand roll. :thumbsup:
 
Nice score! I would think it would be harder to find one in a hand roll.
why would you think that? everyone knows the best finds are from customer hand rolls. i have found 3 roosies and 1 merc in the clear "condum" Brinks rolls but my best and most finds are from handrolls
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom