ForumRunner_20141019_172337.png

ForumRunner_20141019_172355.png

ForumRunner_20141019_172407.png

ForumRunner_20141019_172418.png

Upvote 11
Those are some great finds.

You sure thats not ur nipple ring??
We had fun today.

This was Vino 's site, we hunted with another t net friend. There were allot of great finds from those two (I'll leave it for them) i had much fun and love my finds. Later I'll post the buttons, i think they might be interesting. Have to go take care of my pop.
Thanks George, i so appreciate you taking me.

Nice IH's and Merc. Pretty cool silver bird too. Nice saves.

Thanks guys

Just remembered that I had found what my buddy called a nipple ring last year. I took a pic of both of them, last year's was marked 925 PC. I'm going to look up bird bands, if i find anything I'll post again.

ForumRunner_20141020_055213.png

Cool green old IH's. I like that color about as well as silver.

Thanks everyone.
I like the green too Dave

Hey bud great finds. I've decided I love any coin that's not clad and not a wheat....PERIOD! I even live the indian heads that poss me off when I dig em on colonial sites lol. I even love the 49 Washington quarter that I dug at the site I dig a 1787 mass cent lol. I even love those stupid old 1782 2 Reales and that damn broken 1739 pistareen. I just love em all....just not equally of course

Hey bud great finds. I've decided I love any coin that's not clad and not a wheat....PERIOD! I even live the indian heads that poss me off when I dig em on colonial sites lol. I even love the 49 Washington quarter that I dug at the site I dig a 1787 mass cent lol. I even love those stupid old 1782 2 Reales and that damn broken 1739 pistareen. I just love em all....just not equally of course
I like checking every coin I find, the dates that is. I then go on the NGC coin explorer and read about the series, check the value, and see if I hit the lottery or even came close. I like doing that as much as I like finding them. I have a silver fetish too, too bad its not worth more money! ha lol

I'm kind of partial to those mercury dimes. I guess because they are what I find most often. The design is simple yet elegant. As much as I love them, I have to say I really love the silver bird band you found a LOT!

Good job brad, great finds as always, lol we all owe george a big thanks for his site generosity

Nice finds Treb. GL&HH!

Congrats on your silver and IH, nice!

Getting creative with the display, or you had that big of a grin when you found them? Awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back