What's new

Mercury Dime

BIENER

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
261
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
1
Location
Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
AT Max
Racer 2
CORS Fierce coil
CORS Fortune coil
CORS Scout
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing

Hunted my yard all summer and I found two more silvers and a wheat.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479860654.074904.webp

Just goes to show you just never know!
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479860654.074904.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479860654.074904.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 34
Here is the second pic.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1479861853.545468.webp
 
Great score.. I'm sure there is more there..
 
Nice... Always nice hitting the home yard and then scoring on some missed silver.
 
Good job re-checking your yard........ya just never know!! Nice Merc......she looks to be in good condition.........congratulations!!
 
Congrats for rescuing those 3 keepers form your own yard. That was a close hunt site. The closer the better sometimes.
 
Congrats! Please include your home address. I can be there tomorrow to assist in recovering more silver!!!
 
Congrats! Please include your home address. I can be there tomorrow to assist in recovering more silver!!!

Ha.. Selling permits for 50 dollars. How many do you need?
 
Very nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Great finds! Gotta love the Mercury's. Hi-Yo silver! H Digs
 
Absolutely right - you never know. I found the only two-cent coin I've ever found right in my own back yard! Go figure. Congrats on the finds, and keep on swinging!
 
checked my yard and all i found was clad. very nice silver. congrats!
 
That is cool I have never tried my yard I bet the wife wouldn't be happy with me if I started digging in the yard!!!LOL great finds thanks for the post!!!!!!
 
Congrats. Your own yard is a great place to start.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom