What's new

Mercury magnet strikes again........

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
did a box of dimes today with my gf again. And once again she was the Merc. magnet. first silver of the box was a 1944 Merc. ended up with two other rosies. I got to do more boxes with her....
 

Attachments

  • DSC02787.webp
    DSC02787.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 478
  • DSC02790.webp
    DSC02790.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 467
  • DSC02792.webp
    DSC02792.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
Nice trophy!
... in the background!
 
I will show my wife the picture to see if she helps me

DW
 
Just glue real magnets to her fingertips.....that way you can go through more boxes at once. haha
 
I don't know what you are luckier to have - your beautiful magnet (esp. when smiling) or the Mercury loot!!
 
gotgot said:
I don't know what you are luckier to have - your beautiful magnet (esp. when smiling) or the Mercury loot!!

lol id def say the magnet. Shes my best CRH find ever, with my barber half a close second LOL
 
silvercop said:
post more pics please....of her ;D ;D

lol no no no
i try most of the day to keep guys away from her.... TRUST
 
What is the thing on the wall?

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom