What's new

Mercury raindance

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hoping the coin gods allow me to find some Mercs. I need about 25 to fill my album. Please send some karma my way.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
It's raining...What years/mint marks do you Need?
 
I can guess two of them...1916D and 1921D
 
I don't have those, but might be able to help with some other dates... got a stack of merc's I'd be willing to part with
 
obsessedwithsilver said:
Hoping the coin gods allow me to find some Mercs. I need about 25 to fill my album. Please send some karma my way.

OWS
The problem with filling albums is that when you do find a Merc chances are you already have it. I supplemented my Merc album out of a dime junk silver bag that had about 400 mercs and I still need 37. BTW keeping all the Karma for self, sorry haha. HH Mark
Now my Roo album is the one pi$$ing ME off, I have only needed the '49 for quite some time and its not even a "key". BUT.... I have to find it in a roll or pocketchange and didn't hunt for one in the junk bag or I would likely been done.
 
Check the posting by AU24K posted on March 4th. If you need some coins
maybe others here have them and will sell them to you. I helped him with
many coins that he needed and he appreciated it very much. That's what
this site is all about, isn't it? The only Mercury Dime I need to fill the Dansco
Book is, of course, the 1916-D and the price of one is out of my league.
rileboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom