What's new

Merrill from digging NYC on hete?

Minelab Matt

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2014
Messages
550
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.Wales UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro
Deteknix Pi Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love his videos.

"Itsssss a quarter"

"I have found a key, therefore cheescake has been unlocked"

Omg...love that channel
 
i invited him here - think he might have taken a peek but dont think he is member
funny - I drove down to hunt with him last year - he found a key and others there said he should
get something for unlocking - Im the one that suggested cheese cake - Its my favorite dessert
he liked the idea :icon_thumleft:
 
I wish he would have given an update about what happened with the tickets that he and a friend got while metal detecting in the park.
 
I wish he would have given an update about what happened with the tickets that he and a friend got while metal detecting in the park.
wonder if they didnt renew their permits
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom