What's new

Merry Christmas, 2010

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,580
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We printed up 3 different cards this year, so pick one you like and pretend I mailed it. Merry Christmas to all y'all; word to your mother and them.
 

Attachments

  • cma.webp
    cma.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 188
  • cmb.webp
    cmb.webp
    44 KB · Views: 186
  • cmc.webp
    cmc.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 182
Happy Christmas to you and yours and a better new year.


OkieHillBillies
S. E. Okla.
 
ohhhhh! They're all beauties that I'd be proud to tape around the door frame. Could I have one of each? :wink: Merry Christmas, ya'll! :icon_santa:
 
l_santa.gif
Merry Christmas
 
Merry Christmas!
 

Attachments

  • ChristmasTree.GIF
    ChristmasTree.GIF
    183.7 KB · Views: 157
  • ChristmasTree.GIF
    ChristmasTree.GIF
    183.7 KB · Views: 146

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom