What's new

Merry Christmas Everyone!

beez0404

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2014
Messages
2,889
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wishing a Merry Christmas to each and every member of T-Net and their families.
 
And to you as well :)
 
Happy Holidays to you and Everyone Else
 
Merry Christmas
 
Merry Christmas Jay! For Christmas I would like Santa to remove 8 needles from the Abe voodoo doll :-)
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS and may all your wishes come to fruition and your finds be GOLDEN.
 
Thank you. May you and your family enjoy a blessed holiday and a happy New Year.
 
Merry Christmas!!
 
Merry Christmas Jay! For Christmas I would like Santa to remove 8 needles from the Abe voodoo doll :-)

When I read your post earlier about Castine (1612) I actually pushed another dozen pins into mini Ahab. So yes, I will make your Christmas wish come true and remove 8 pins for you. That would only leave 15 I believe. So Merry Christmas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom